We commit ourselves to identifying, training and resourcing God-called church planters and to intentionally planting new life-giving churches. This commitment will be demonstrated by:
- Plant the Gospel helps the church get established.
- Focusing designated resources of the local church, state/regional offices, and the international offices for planting new churches.
- Starting the number of church plants equal to a minimum of 3% of the total number of churches in a state/region/nation annually.
- Developing a certified training program in our Evangelism and Home Missions Department and educational institutions for church planters and home missions.
- Emphasizing the health and viability of new church plants as well as the number of churches planted.
- Affirming the different models of church planting for different situations.
- Recognizing church planting as an apostolic ministry for our day.
- Promote leadership training and opportunities for the next generation of church planters.
Planting The Gospel
God Needs Laborers for His Harvest
Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few.
Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest." (Matthew 9:35-38).
Jesus was going about ministering to people, preaching the Gospel, healing and delivering people. He saw the great crowds of people, was moved with compassion and then spoke about the harvest, what means the people - people who need to be reached with the Gospel and ministered to with the power of God.
There is plenty of room for more harvesters and plenty of harvesting work to be done. There is a need for more laborers and the best way to obtain more laborers is thought the pray.
mission and vision of church plant
The mission of Church Planting is focus on unreached people. sharing our faith with those people, walking alongside with them to become interesting to following Jesus, gathering people into community to God's people that would multiply and reproduce so those unreached people become people with Jesus.
The vision is committed to cultivating thriving communities of faith and healthy churches.